Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Life is in Your Control

     So my job is HARD. My last job could be, but I've never done something like this. Something else about it, it doesn't support me. So I work hard, become stressed, and even more stressed because finances get tighter and training gets worse due to exhaustion.
     Yesterday, I made the decision to go back into school. What does this mean? My entire finances are covered. I still work to pay off the difference between in state and out of state, and I work to save up what I've spent. This is the biggest stress reliever I've had since I moved. The move has been much more seamless than I anticipated. I love it here, and I literally can now complain about nothing. Hand? Relationship? Money? Hating work? Well, the hand is my own fault, and it's healing so well! Relationship... I'm so much more understanding about work, I mean, he came and did the dishes after we ate.... could I ask for more? Nope. Money? I'm now adequately taken care of, and I still have income. Hating work? I so.. and I'm applying elsewhere, but so many people don't have jobs, enjoyable coworkers, etc. It'll be ok.
     Training is going. Slower with this injury, but like I said, self caused. So I train with adaptions. I'm still reverse dieting, still refeeding, super happy with it all.
     I have this thing about dressing up. Since it's rare I get to, I love to. SO, this week is "restaurant week" in Salem, so Saturday Travis and I are dressing up and hitting a fancy restaurant for about half price. Super excited, and it's a 3 course meal!
     I'm brief because it's super hard to type :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment