Monday, November 12, 2012

Signed, Jenn.

     I've pulled up this page, and I'm not full of words. I've had good times and bad times since I moved, which is very much expected. Every since being broken up with, I've had a lot of bad, and I've learned a lot about who I was actually dating, and what others think and feel about him. I still choose to believe what I've experienced with him, but I hurt very much for the life I now know he lives.
     I've struggled with my weight since I've moved here through vacations and injury, and I'm fighting to be where I want to be. I'm back with my coach, and I'm happy to have the friend and accountability that gives, but I'm no bodybuilder like the rest of the family.
     Holiday shopping and watching things change while not being with my family brings great pain. I spend a lot more days wishing I was back home; but I'm here now, and this is my home. I can't believe how fast the time has passed. 6 months has almost passed since I left, and it's been the most emotional 6 of my life thus far. I've learned so much, I've matured a lot, I've made friends, I've created a life for myself by pushing more than usual to be outgoing. I'll be home for 2 weeks in December, and I'm very excited for it!
     I have actually met "someone". But I'm spending the time to be friends right now, instead of ending up where I was. I'm satisfied with this, and very un-ready to enter any kind of romance attempt after the first. I'm jaded, and more shy than I was before. I'm still me..... just different.


No comments:

Post a Comment