Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cutting Has Finally Started!

     As I've made clear, I've waited for this day for months. While I don't enjoy the sluggishness, and occasional headaches, I love not being stuffed, and being able to go in public. I'm not in short supply of cash by any means, however the reason I'm not, is because the money is being saved to move, thus I don't need to touch it, leading to me not buying clothes and not having any that fit. Which is why I'm not going to church today, and wear sweatpants to school most days. I'm not ashamed of my body, I'm just uncomfortable.
     Yesterday was the actual first day, and I thought it would never end. My workout was long, I was weak, and tired. I had PLENTY of food, but still just in the ditches. When I got to work, I was exhausted, and had several tables, a good half or so of which didn't seem to like me, and while I made money, it was rough and I teared up on multiple occasions. Then I needed gas..... on an upside, I got 40 cents off per gallon, on a down side, my card keeps getting denied because gas stations hold money to pre-authorize. Grr. I then remembered there was a power lifting meet going on in the mall where I was, and jumped over to catch the last of the Deadlifts, almost all of which were failed attempts. In my mind, I want to be damn sure I have my lifts before hitting a meet, as nerves would ruin me!
     I'm now hitting day two, and working a double. I almost feel guilty about lying around until noon, and then I rationalize that I'll be on my feet 6-8 hours today, and I'm already in a deficit :) Myself, along with friends are kind of excited to see what, if any, progress I've made with my body. I feel like I have, but I might've only put on a pound of muscle, leaving me pretty much looking the same as I did before I started, in January. ....Now to work on keeping my eyes open as I adjust to lowered carbs -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment