Saturday, April 7, 2012

One Chapter Ends Because You Ran Out of Ink.

     It's finally here. After 3.5 months of over eating, not having a self esteem, and being ready to call it quits, I'm on my final week of gaining. This will be my first ever official Deload, and I'm more than ready for it! In my first official bulk, I:

  • Added 5 lb to my curls. Now 55lb.
  • I learned how to deadlift
  • I learned proper squat form
  • I learned proper bench form
  • I improved all ranges of motion on all lifts
  • I learned to listen to my body when it's tired
     Success at it's best. There of course have been big pitfalls here and there, and I have a lot of bad days.... But I made it. I didn't give up, and I persevered!
     I'm now 8.5 weeks from leaving every comfortable thing I have, and hitting the unknown. I'm excited, but I'm scared too. I'm 3 weeks away from being out of college for a year, which I am very excited about. I'm 3 weeks away from being a full time worker, also very ready for that. Lastly, I'm 1 week away from cutting and regaining my enthusiasm for life and people. So much is coming in the soon future that I'm ready to hit head on!
     I found out there's a way for me to be able to dance more, and I'm definitely embracing it! It keeps me happy, and feeling great, and I can't stay away.

It's Pancake Saturday! Nothing like Chocolate Covered Cranberry Pancakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment