Thursday, September 20, 2012

You Live With Your Own Decisions

     Lately, emotionally, I've been in 1,000,000 pieces. I'm not going to expend the energy necessary to recall all of the issues, but mostly man related. We're going LONG bouts without seeing each other, and I'm struggling immensely with it. Then others' dissatisfaction with our relationship, and it's timing. I end up feeling not unwanted, just not wanted. So, we're still holding on, but it's taking a whole lot out of me.
     I'm back in the gym full time, cutting, unsuccessfully. Loving my gym time these days; though I've never liked leg days! After stopping then restarting, my body has changed shapes a couple of times, which I'm glad it's coming back to where it was. The non lifter body made me extremely insecure, in addition to feeling stuffed constantly.
     I have the end of this week, and next at my current job, then I'm officially free. I found a new one, or two. One I for sure have; it's 8 hours a week cleaning someones house. I'm not a cleaner really, but it pays well, and it's not a lot of hours. However, I do want more hours, so I continued to apply, and was blessed to get an interview for a catering server position just 2 miles from where I live. Save gas, make more than I did at my last full time job, and this one has very flexible hours/schedules. I can be as busy, or as slow, as I choose. I start school on Tuesday as well, which I'm very much looking forward to!
     As far as friends go, I've befriended my lower neighbor, and we are strong dog walking buddies, and we jog as well. It gives me social interaction, gives Puddles some exercise, and me some cardio. She's a little older than I, but we're in the same situation with school/work.
     I'm hanging in there as strong as I can :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment