Saturday, January 28, 2012

One Day At A Time.

     I'm managing the school great, about to start my training, which will relieve more stress, because my tactics aren't the most effective. Probably under eating is the cause, but with the amounts I eat, it makes me sick to think about eating any more. The more I eat, the more tempting it is to move. Which I try to resist.
     Plenty of relationship bumps, which get me worse than anything. It's all new to me, as most know it's my first relationship, so I just hit the floor on my knees to pray he's patient and strong as I weed through my life and that I stay strong as he works on his. I could write forever about why I like him, but no one wants to hear the cutsie stuff, seems like just the crap.
     Classes aren't as bad as I anticipated. Of course I probably say that now and then these deadlines will hit and I'll be in the hole. But let's pray that doesn't happen. All I can ask for are prayers as I try to figure out me, and my life. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment