Monday, December 5, 2011

Vacation's Coming Just In Time!

     Good News: I got all of my exams rescheduled for Friday! Start at 8:30, and go till I'm done. I don't feel like I'm under prepared for any of them, so I'm fit and happy.
     I'm exhausted. As in could've fallen asleep driving today kind of exhausted. I don't have a moment off until I step on that plane, and I don't feel like my trip is going to be relaxing. Not that I would want it to be anyways!
     DiO got cancelled tonight, so I'm catching it in the morning. I then have a chiropractic appt as my shoulder isn't too happy with me for some reason. In between that I need to go to my parents to pick up a world music DVD for a concert report due Wed. then I need to train, study for music, and work. Wednesday, classes all day, studying, training. Thursday, working twice, training, studying, packing, baking. Friday, all of my exams, packing, baking, training, working. Saturday I fly. I also have to pack anything I want to eat from 5 Am- 1pm. Still waiting to hear if my brother can pick me up or if he's working. My life is sort of in the air at this moment, but hey, it's ok! When I get on that plane, I'm going to be very very ready to take a seat and relax a moment!
     I found out yesterday, Portland has great bus system, and a subway system, so I can go anywhere and everywhere at my leasure. Yes! It's going to be great fun! I just have to remember not to spend much except for food :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment