Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blah Blah Blah... Whatever.

     Sooooo I'm (again) ready for school to start! I'm finding constructive things to do with all of my summer boredom (except the summer reading, which I need to do. Or should I say listening. Audio book heaven!), and this week is flying by, so I'm sure I'll be in school in no time!
     I'm spending my days at the gym, or on the greenway, or supporting people trying to achieve fitness goals online, and it's pretty fun! Unless, of course, you've done if for 2.5 months haha! I'm great friends though, with Justin, Neal, and Julie, our local news anchors, and Josh, Robin, and George, our Good Morning America anchors. Yes, that's right, first name basis by now! We're practically BFF's!
I'm excited to see who's in my classes, and the teachers, and the cafeteria, and where my classes are, and try out Einstein's Bagels! I've always wanted to eat there :D (yes..... I know.) The first day is so fun to me. Nerves aren't really my thing, especially since this is my third first day of college. It loses it's scariness pretty quickly. If only all those poor freshmen could be told it's just like high school, except without rules.
     In my boredom, I've filled it with fitness and nutrition learning, and I'm loving it! Seeing as my major will have to do with that, I feel like I can only be helping myself.
     I don't have a song for you today, but I'm sure you can think of something that would remind you of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment