Tuesday, August 30, 2011

3rd First Day of College

Well... I have always liked school. So nothing to fear there, and I'm never nervous, I'm excited. I conquered all 5 ...yea, I have five MWF. A lot in a day, and a lot period, but people do more, so it's no biggie. All are going to be great--except English. It's going to probably lower my GPA. I would drop it for communication, but then I lose my honors status. UGH. Speaking of... I have a lot of reading to do for that class, and no book 0.o another UGH.
LOTS of walking. Wow..... Good breaks through out the day, take my protein with me, and the cafeteria has a salad bar (with unidentified dressings :/) and I can make sandwiches (with full fat mayo). So I'll take my own condiments, but I don't mind! There's worse things that have happened!
The days are long, and getting home late and tired and trying to workout is really hard, but it's only on Mondays that that happens.

Bulking is such a joy! I made cinnamon bread pudding, and it's amazing! No protein powder necessary! I'm really having to use some control not to eat the whole thing. It's ....orgasmic! ;)

It's amazing! And my appt smells delish! Someone referenced it to me, and I altered it of course, because that's what I do best. It's supposed to be Ezekiel Bread Pudding... But I changed it to Trader joe's bread pudding... with egg substitute and coconut oil! I used half of the prescribed "butter" (oil in my case) and it turned out fine. Actually... it's like dessert. And I'm in love! It's SO easy too!

Heard this on the radio before it was released, and I now own the album... I love this one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment