Saturday, August 27, 2011

Deficits and Boredom Sprout Creativity!

     So I'm on the tail end of my carb up for the week, and I got my box of amazing goodies yesterday. It's weeks like this that remind me why I was going to do culinary. I love cooking.... SO much! Or what ever it is one would call what I do. I bring to you some creations that are tried, and loved. All proteinlicious, and all delicious!

     Our first takes me back to when my mom used to cook for me. She used to make cream of wheat with sugar and butter, and it was probably my favorite breakfast! I had her make it probably twice a day when I had surgery last year.

Pumpkin Cream Of Wheat!
I personally, LOVE pumpkin. I've been known to go to extreme lengths to find canned pumpkin. Just can't beat it. If you want to try it... Here.

     Second, I bring you something that combines everything blissful in life; Peanut butter, Chocolate, and Bananas. (Bread is rather yummy I must say!) A friend who is an "IF-er" tossed this at me, and even though I might've accidentally tripled the coco, it was delightful!

Peanut Butter/Banana/Chocolate/Cinnamon Bread Pudding!
If you want to chow down on the deliciousness fit for any meal o' the day... Check it!

     Third..... I give you a creation of my own. It sounds bad, but it's like diving into a pool of liquid Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Marshmallow Cottage Cheese!
Recipe? (I don't know anyone brave enough to try it... but hey, you never know!)
1 cup 0% CC
1 scoop Chocolate protein (I used Optimum Nutrition Milk Chocolate)
2 cap fulls Davinci Toasted Marshmallow sugar free syrup (Any flavor that goes with choc is good).
2Tbs PB2 (You can use real PB too)

Mix. Enjoy!


     Last, I have classics combined to make something delectable. While this isn't mine, I suppose I made it my own when I forgot a main ingredient!

Banana Rum Cake Baked Oatmeal!
I cut the recipe in 1/2 for obvious reasons. And ....I forgot the banana :) Which I turned into a great milk shake!

     If you try one, I need to know. It's vital to my survival! Food is ma thing homie ;) I have a song for you too! I'm loving this these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment