Sunday, October 23, 2011

2 Weeks down.... 3 To Go.

     BLARG! I can't express to you how much depletion workouts kiss my blessed little booty. I sound like a man while leg pressing. What's going on here?! Per the title... I've finished two weeks, and have 3 left until I'm done and head out for Thanksgiving to show off what I've (Hopefully) accomplished! Eating little food doesn't get to me at all. It's just those 2 stinky high rep work outs. Humph.
     In other vacation news! I read on my University 1010 syllabus that the last day of classes is December 8th. Therefore, I booked my flight for December 10. Well...... someone brought to my attention that all 3 of my exams happen to be .... December 14th. Yep. You read that right. While I'm in Oregon. Whoopsie! I've been working on connecting with teachers to make sure I take them before I leave. I feel bad about it, but I was misinformed by a formal document! On my countdowns... I leave for Baltimore in exactly a month! and I fly to OR 2 weeks after I get back. Ahhhh! Those are the only things keeping me going through school.
     I got invited to a birthday party down town last night, and to the mall today. I'm feeling kind of popular seeing as I never get invited ;) I got some great pictures too! Funny news.... I was cleaning my ears out with a Q tip, and blocked my ear drum with wax. I just got them flushed... OUCH! Never again will I be using Q tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment