Saturday, October 1, 2011

Come Fly with me, Come Fly, Let's Fly Away!

     I love living right next to the airport. Interstate too, but the airport more so. I can hear the planes coming and going, and it's like non-stop vicarious living! I have an unprecedented love for flying, and airplanes. My dream career is a flight attendant and personal trainer while I'm home. It can be done, and it might be what I get to do. You never know! I just LOVE flying. My favorite thing after school, is to catch an airplane while it's landing or taking off, because I drive right next to the run way, and you can see the little people's heads in the planes! It's almost always Southwest for some reason. I've just about died (not literally) many times trying to turn around to watch them take off, or staring in my rear view to see if any are coming in from the East.
     It reminds me of Toy Story, when Woody and the girl are on Bullseye trying to save their friends when the plane is about to take off and one nearly lands on them.
     I'm flying to Baltimore for Thanksgiving this year! We go once every 3 years, and I'm glad I have school, because if I didn't, I would drive with my family, and not get to fly. Not to mention, that Wednesday, there will be a billion people because everyone's staying at work as long as possible. I also asked for a trip for my Xmas present for my parents. I want to visit a friend who's in OR for school. Nice LONG flight! Unfortunately, I only saw one stops... I love like 1,000, just because I love the airports ;)
     If you can't tell, my heart is in the sky. I have no clue how it got there. My family and I used to fly up every few years to visit people here in TN, but the last time I flew was 3 years ago when we went to Baltimore. Before that I got to go to California. Even if I have to spend my own money, I'll go somewhere else before the end of the year. It gives me a reason to get through the next 7 weeks of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment