Thursday, November 4, 2010

Title-less and Speechless.

I love Colorado... as in LOVE. It's a firm belief of mine that God is ALL over that state. Most beautiful state I've ever visited; only been once, but I obviously will not ever forget it!
This morning, left my house at 6:40, and there he was. God. Right in front of me. Most extraordinary thing I've ever experienced! So what's the connection between the two, and how exactly am I claiming I "saw" God? Well, not too sure which came first, the chicken or the egg, but we'll start with CO. Its scenery, and the tree bark! It smells like vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry! How cool right?! The amount of nature that covers that state is overwhelming, and I.... well there's not much more I can say about it.
So I get in my car, turn out of my driveway, and there he was. Bigger than life. I feel like when you see something like that, you should be scared, or wondering what's going on... but all I could do was know that I had 15 minutes to experience God on Earth, and I didn't want it to end. It was a cloud. But not just a cloud like you see every other day of the year. We're talking about a cloud that was endless. It appeared as a mountain, and for a second I asked my self if there had always been a mountain right there and I had never seen it, or if it was just some white fluff... and it was just a cloud. But, I know it was God because of so many things. In "Crazy Love" Chan tries to explain how big God is, and how we can't grasp that, so when I couldn't see the end of this cloud mountain, just the top of the mountain stretching from one side of the sky to the other, I was overcome. So many emotions; I knew the cloud would be gone soon, as they do move all the time, and as small holes started appearing, all I could do was cry out "God please don't leave me." My eyes were teared up, and He was standing in front of me. I can't explain the epicness of our God; it's something you have to see for yourself. I was completely out of it all the way to my chemistry lab, just staring at Him, trying to grasp who He is, and how massive He is. The sun started to shine through, and it saddened me so because I know I may never see Him again. He may choose to reveal Himself sometime, but he also may not. End of story. He's so much bigger than you or I. You can't see from one side of him to the next, you can only be overcome by something that is so large it's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment