Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Didn't You Know? I'm All Alone.

As we can all see, my reading streak didn't last long. I'm surprised it occurred in the first place! However, I did learn a good bit from those reads, and I enjoyed the endless hours of coffee at Starbucks! Any who, on to the more interesting stuff. Most know, I moved out! Yep, got an apartment, and I'm toughing it out on my own in this jungle A.K.A. Life! Lemme tell you, it's a beautiful thing! While I have too much time on my hands, because school hasn't started (Art Institute), and I miss my Robertson Co. Y way too much for words, I'm surviving! No one asks where I'm going, and no one eats my beloved food! No more missing wraps or empty jelly jars. Yes, I'm territorial about my jelly people!
On another note- it's common knowledge I live at the gym, and know the people better there than my own family, so switching was torture. My first try wasn't a success, but the second one was a win! The hoped-to-be hip hop class wasn't, but there are worse things then learning you can't club dance worth anything. I actually got invited to work out with someone (ok, so they were from the Rob Co. Y, but still!). I've got this! I also ordered a road bike.. comes in tomorrow! Way way way excited to be able to ride endlessly. Hopefully successfully- I've never ridden a road bike.
I was completely unpacked by Friday, and other than not being able to find my napkins, I'm good! My favorite part? The bathroom mirror is like a bay window. Yep, 3 mirrors. It's great for checking out my muscles as my Dad, A.K.A. Tommy says. Plaid couch and all, I'm rocking the apartment world!
I recently discovered the world of Province. It's like an entire universe out here! I'm 2.7 miles from school, 1.8 from Panera, 3.4 from the Y, and 1.7 from the greenway. I've never felt so civilized in my life.
All in all, with my sports package on Comcast, a bike, and a good location... I'm set to be fit and happy! (No fat and happy here!)

I thought I'd offer you a little morning joy. This song.. is amazing! The entire world knows I adore dancing, and this song makes me wanna bust a grove! Anytime I feel like junk, I turn me on some Hanson (Only the fast songs.." Me, Myself, And I" is an ok slow one, and fitting) and get that smile right back on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment