Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Validation, and Dancing.

     I could thrive in an environment where I made a living encouraging people. There's something overly satisfying knowing that you had an impact on people. I say it all the time, and I do it all the time, because      I like it when people do it to me. But, tell people what their impact is on you! It's so important.
I'm watching some tv show, and in court a girl was read "you are a tragedy and a disgrace to the public and your family. People need love, and to know that you heard them, and that you care what they have to say. Validation is vital to us.

     I told you I was going to the Y to see if I could use the empty aerobics room.... and I could! I put my CD in and danced for 47 minutes to all the songs we dance to at my old Y! I LOVED it! Not to mention I got one heck of a work out, along with some stares through the windows, but I supposed I asked for that. I'll video and you can see how funny I look! I'll be back today to do it again! With a little tanning and bi/tri/shoulder work too :-) Now that I have this, I'm cool with the Y, I can do everything I need to, and I plan to get ACE certified sometime starting in August and teach it for more than myself!
     Also, I wore holes through my running shoes, so I'm off to get me some new ones! I'll show you what I get!

     I'm feeling like the next 5 days won't be the most awesome... but I'm hoping I can change that. I'm going to kill it today, nothing cool tomorrow, Friday I'm going to my home Y to see people, and that's it this week, so hopefully I'll find something to do hah. Only 2 weeks left before I have school to do, and face a new running path in life heh.
     This song speaks to my point in life, and it's good. I've been entertained by MTV's jump start in the mornings now!

No comments:

Post a Comment