Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm Up! (Physically and Emotionally)

     After a long 4 days of frustration and being emotionally down... I'm quite happy! So many people can't stand the start of school, but I love it. I appreciate about a month off, but beyond that, I become so bored it's miserable. Luckily, I've been rather occupied up until this last week. School starts tomorrow! I'm not at all looking forward to my first class, but after that it will be easier. It would be alright if my first class was a gen ed and not a kitchen based... I have to go dressed in the lame chef outfit. I also find out that I have to iron my outfit, and it's raining this week. Guess I'll start my bike transit next week!
     Can I just tell you that local commercials are so annoying. I'm watching the news (like always) and they're the cheesiest things.
     Today I have to do my weekly grocery shopping, find shoes to wear in the kitchen, specifically non slip :S, get my books, exchange my clothes, get my ID, my parking ...thing....?, then I'm headed to Springfield to do some good ole gym time with my buds! AND I get my BF% retested. One of my favorite times of the month there. I think today is going to be a delightful one! Busy days always set me up for success... No time for my thoughts to run away, and no time to eat out of boredom.
     The classes will be a struggle for me for multiple reasons: I can't cook, my blood sugar drops after 2.5 hours, and I lose the ability to absorb information after 2. I'm definitely praying I succeed :/

     Song of the day for you? Why of course I have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment