Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let The Partying Commence!

     Well.... It's here. First class is in 2 hours! Exactly actually. I've already met the teacher, that's good... even though I'm not really a fan.. I don't have the right pants I need because they're on back order, so I get to wear jeans (YAY), I ironed my jacket, got my shoes... Pretty set. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put like the hat and apron on for the first class... Hopefully I won't be the only one wondering :-)
I have a cheese stick and some protein ready, because come 9, I'll be needing food. Pronto. I don't have my book, I was told it's online, and I have no clue how to do that :/ I'm not excited, but I know the first week always sucks the worst, and next week will be better! My clothes don't fit either. Fancy huh? Took some to get altered. Expennnnnsive!
     I even have a friend coming from my hometown to workout and hang out with me after. I'll get through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment