Monday, July 4, 2011

My Last Week Of Freedom. (Only Irony It's Independence Day)

     Life chapter dos starts a week from tomorrow. I'm ok with it, not excited, not hating the prospect. I am however excited about the job fair in 2 weeks. While I'd give up my long weekends and daily free time, and I'm torn about whether I truly want to, I want to be occupied. You ask "What are you doing with your last week of teen freedom?" And I respond: I will spend it working out, sitting on my couch, biking, and eating. Yes, nothing out of the ordinary. Quite lame as a matter of fact! The school has informed me of activities I will be involved in this week however. For $5 I can go to Nashville Shores on Saturday and yes, I'm embracing a $5 admission and free lunch (in hopes it's not all meat). Friday I get to spend most of my day in an orientation! A week from Sunday there's a 5 hour, yes 5 hour, freshman class I must take. I have a choice between Saturday and Sunday, but I have friends in town that weekend. Not only that.... But the one and only Jon Acuff is teaching that Sunday.
     Which--below is the awesome promo video that provides a good laugh. How many times do you see pastors look like cage fighters and thugs? Well, never. Bad weekend for the school to choose. I really think they should've consulted me first. I'll have to talk to them about that.


     Get a good laugh? I hope so.
     For my fourth... I'm making pie, hitting the grocery store, hitting the gym, tanning, and going to see the fireworks! I'd never heard of the display until a friend told me about it on Thursday! I'm not going for the music and all, just the fireworks, which I'm going alone LOL, but I'm sure I'll love every minute of it! Fireworks always put a huge smile on my face!
     Enjoy your Fourth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment