Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm a Husbandless Housewife.

     Funny isn't it? I clean, I cook for me, and other people, I do laundry, get groceries, and every other chore... The only thing I lack is a child. What do I need a hubband for then? I'll say nothing ha! Well, that's only if I can master fixing things. I hung some stuff on the wall, does that count? ;-)

     It's only 30 days from National Cheesecake day, which is also my birthday, but more importantly, the Cheesecake Factory releases a new flavor, which they do every year (just for me :D)!
It's also 25 days before I leave with a friend to hit up 6 Flags over Ga!
It's 11 days before I start college..
And that's all of the epic stuff I have!

     If you don't know, I'm an aluder. And, I'd rather hear you talk then hear myself. I'll stick to the obnoxious laughing, and you have have the jaw exercise!

     This song is beyond amazing. The syncopation is unique, and the intro is phenomenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment